Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy as a Clam !!

Happy? no, rather, thrilled is how I feel right now!! It's always special to receive an award, isn't it? And all the more special when it is from a fellow blogger!! But before I proudly display my award, let me introduce you to the one who brought that smile to my face...

Rohu as she likes to called, has a beautiful blog herself, "Solitude Sublime". Read it once and you'll be hooked to it like I have been, ever since I did so myself!
And for the ample versatility that she displays, has received the Versatile blogger award.

So here's to Rohu..Cheers and Congratulations!!



And now she has me thrilled and ecstatic because she has considered me worthy of the award. A BIG thank you, Rohu, you've made my day!




When you are nominated for this award, you are required to:
1. Create a new post.
2. Thank the lovely person who nominated you for the award. 
3. Pass it on to your fellow bloggers. 
4. State 7 random facts about you.

 This is not in judgement of any blog, but just a nomination of fellow bloggers whose works I've enjoyed reading. Ahh! let's see, there are so many! Well, I've done this before, here and here too. Nominating works of fellow bloggers I love....

So in no particular order, I have nominated these guys whom I haven't nominated before...

1.Atrociouscribblings- A typical Virgo if there was one, Geeky Mechanical Engineering Grad, Vegetarian Foodie, SITCOM Fanatic, Sourav Ganguly worshipper with loads of wackiness and Craziness...that is how he describes himself...check out and you'll know!

2.CD!!!- Humour is CD's middle name or so it seems, creativity and subtle humour thrown in and Lo! you can be assured of fun filled reading each time.

3.Of Prisms and Lives- If you want to read up some soul stirring poetry, you now know where to go! And having it in picturesque backgrounds makes it all the more appaeling.

4.One such story- Yea that's Maithili, with an cute blog and an even cuter cat Timothy, who just makes you want to go upto him and give him a cuddle! Her stories are straight from the heart and touch you as you read.

So guys, here's a bow to your creativity and work. *applause*

Random facts are right here..ya know, I'm being lazy, maybe I'll add something else soon.

So once again, Thanks a ton Rohu and Congratulations guys!.





14 comments:

  1. Congrats Little princess! An award well deserved! :)
    Rohu is awesome! I recently started reading from her and I am hooked just as you said!

    Congrats to other winners too :)
    I wonder why AS writes so less! Reading from him is nothing less than a treat :)
    I still have to read from Prisms and Lives :)
    Maithili's stories are awesome and very sweet and touching :) Just love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on the award - very deserved.

    Keep writing, keep surprising us.

    Thank you for mentioning me.

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First Congrats!!! And second- what a good (lazy) idea to give a link to your random facts so that you don't have to repeat yourself. CLEVER THINKING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved!! Congrats, Princess :), happy for you..

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!
    and two of the 4 blogs you nominated i already follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. CD: thanks and congrats to u too!

    AS: Thanks, see what other bloggers have to say about you!! u should write more often...

    Anjuli: thanks :)

    Sirjee: ThankUUUUUU...

    Crack u whip: Thanks..u rock too!

    Sujatha: Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock , Princess , really :D ....nd a billion thanks for the repertoire .... a colorful one indeed .

    PS: Sorry , cudn't reply earlier ..was out of the blogosphere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ of prisms and lives: congrats to you too! and thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for an award! Do check my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen: hey thanks! is this the month of awards or what?!!

    Rohu: ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you sooo much for the award although I m terribly late to comment and express gratitude for the same :) Sorry :(
    I m flattered by the way you have described my blog :) :)
    Will put up the award soon :) Thank you once again :D

    ReplyDelete

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person..deep gratitude for those who have lighted the flame within me!! your comments will be appreciated..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...