Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A to Z Challenge - The Curtain Raiser!



After dawdling and doodling for the better part of the week, and trying to convince myself why I shouldn't take up the A to Z challenge this year, I have finally mustered up some courage to dip my hands in the rough seas yet again!

The blog hasn't received much love either from me or the visitors for the past couple of months, and the reason was that my hands were full - full beyond comprehension - with a whole lot of things! Though I was a little apprehensive about the same continuing in the month of April, I think, there has to be someway I can find time for the blog in spite of all that. This challenge, I am sure, will be a good way to get back on track yet again.

Time has been the biggest constraint all this while, but considering the fact that I have done well under pressure, especially in the A to Z kinds, I am tempted to give it a try.

I don't have a set theme this year, unlike the past 3 years, but a little worm that keeps wriggling in my head tells me to make it a 'list' blog fest. So, the idea is to give you 'Five' of Everything... well, not 'everything' but as many things that I can think of!!

Okay, so I missed the date for the theme reveal, but isn't it still 20th of March somewhere on this planet? Well, even if it isn't, I'd rather be late than not diving in at all!

So, welcome, all ye lovelies, and show me some love....see you around next month long.

18 comments:

  1. A list blog fest - that sounds good. Yeah, I'll be around

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never! Your theme is perfect, considering that you may have time constraints on your hands! You have a knack for informative posts, so just keep those posts coming! All the best dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's going to be fun. I am a list person myself and count me in! I will be there to read your posts. Happy A to Z, Shubhangi :)
    Sawasdee Thailand at Kohl Eyed Me
    Indian Dishes at Something's Cooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lists of 5 sounds fun and am sure it'll be easier for you write these as much fun it'll be for the readers.
    It's my first time here and I'm sure I'll be stopping by for more.
    Good Luck for the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Five of everything sounds really interesting Shubhangi! And these challenges are a great way to get back your writing mojo!

    All the best!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. List posts are always fun.. looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Five of everything is full of possibilities! :) And glad you decided to jump in! I have not done a theme reveal but I am participating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the blog fest, my first time here.

    Love your theme as it's both interesting and short n sweet. Looking forward to it.

    Cheers ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. The lack of a theme would never restrain you. I'm sure your Five of Everything list will be a keeper.
    Best of luck for the Challenge.

    Cynthia at A Few Drops Of Ink

    ReplyDelete
  10. And when a little worm wriggles around in one's head, one must go with it. Will look forward to your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The theme sounds funny. I feel curious about the themes of your 5-elements lists!

    My theme is going to be postcards I have got, as my blog is about all postal things.

    Eva - Mail Adventures


    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore lists and it's actually a great idea for the A to Z since it will make it easier for people to skim when blog hopping. All the best for the challenge, Shubhangi :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blog fest that sounds fun - best of luck with the challenge:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lists sound like a fun theme! All the best, and I'll be sure to hop in here! :)

    Cheers,
    Modern Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Should be a fun theme. I'm glad you decided to join the challenge. Happy A to Zing!
    Debbie @ The Doglady's Den

    ReplyDelete
  16. A list of five everythings! Sounds like a nice game of tagged. This will be fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. A lovely theme indeed, apt to weave in variety and flavour. So look fw to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is something different from the usual themes. Looking forward to your lists :)

    A to Z 2017 - Theme Reveal

    ReplyDelete

At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person..deep gratitude for those who have lighted the flame within me!! your comments will be appreciated..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...